- The FWF Project "Regularity and stability of generalized equations"
of Prof. Gfrerer with the project number P 29190, project leader Helmut GFRERER, was approved at the board meeting in June 2016:
- Peter Gangl presents topology optimization of a colander on Science Slam
- SIAM publishes "nugget" article about paper "Shape Optimization of an
Electric Motor subject to Nonlinear Magnetostatics" that was authored by
Peter Gangl, Ulrich Langer, Antoine Laurain, Houcine Meftahi and Kevin
Sturm on their online news site
- The NFN S117 "Geometry + Simulation" and, in particular, the subprojects led by Ulrich Langer and Walter Zulehner,
have been prolongated by FWF for further 4 years (2016 - 2020), see also
- Special Semester on Computational Methode in Science and Engineering,
held at RICAM in Linz, Austria, October 10 - December 16, 2016.
See also http://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/specsem/specsem2016/
- 2012-10-17: Peter Gangl receives prize of Ministry for Science and Research